Information on Figs:
Figs is a wild plant in the tropics and subtropics in wetlands, most notably along the banks of ponds, lakes, rivers and streams.
Trees up to 25-30 m high, trunk diameter to 60-90 cm; unisexual flowers of the same origin. The shell of the tree is brownish gray, smooth. Small shoots, young leaves and bunches of hair with curved or dense hairs covered with soft white feathers. Small branches of brown. Leaves with ovoid-shaped tip, 1.5-2 cm long, with membranes and fluff. Early leaves fall off; petiole 2-3 cm long; ellipsoid, elliptical, elliptic, elliptic, elliptic, elliptic, elliptic, elliptic, elliptic, elliptic, elliptic, elliptic slightly old, dark green near the axis and smooth, leaves are slightly wedge-shaped leaves, edges of leaves, pointed to the blunt; lateral tendon 2, lateral tendon 4-8 on each side of the midrib.
Clusters grow in clusters on short stems on old stems, sometimes on axillary leaves on young shoots or on young stems without old leaves, growing in pairs, orange-red when ripened, pear-shaped, diameter 2-2.5 cm, the stem is reduced to stalk, pores on the top of the navel, flat; the stem is about 1 cm long; The northern leaves cover triangles-eggs. Male and female flowers, as well as leaf nests, grow on the same tree. Male: Pores near the top, not stalked; lobes of 3 or 4 lobes; b. Leaf and female leaves: small stems; Straight, 3- or 4- Styles on the side; knob stigma. Flowering in the period from May to July.
Nutrition from in Figs
Figs contain glucose, saccharose, quinic acid, shikimic acid, oxalic acid, citric acid, malic acid, auxin, trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium … and some vitamins such as C, B1 .. Experimental results of experimental pharmacology have shown that figs have a laxative effect, prevent constipation, lower blood pressure, lose weight and prevent cancer.
+ Figs contains many vitamins A, B and minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, iron and magnesium.
+ Pectin, a soluble fiber found in figs, helps improve the digestive system, reduces constipation, removes cholesterol build up in the body.
+ Low levels of sodium and potassium, which helps prevent high blood pressure.
+ Dry pods contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids along with phenols. These are substances that help prevent coronary heart disease.
+ As a source of calcium, help strengthen the bone. Proteolytic enzymes in the supplements support the digestive system for the mother.
+ According to research analysis, this fruit contains more than 10 nutrients such as glucose, glucose, organic acids, lipid yeast, protein enzymes …
Benefits from in Figs:
1. Apricots are rich in calcium and are an excellent substitute for allergy treatments for dairy products.
2. Rich fiber is a very effective way to lose weight. This fiber is also great for the digestive tract and helps relieve irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
3. Potassium, Omega-3 and Omega-6 of figs help maintain blood pressure and good for coronary heart disease.
4. Dry fruits contain folic acid, which is good for eye health, is higher than carrot’s antioxidant, and helps prevent age-related macular degeneration.
5. Alkaline supplements, which help the body achieve and maintain a pH in the body at 7.0 to 7.4 to help the body healthy without disease.
6. Applying the baked apple to the skin can treat inflammation like abscess and ulcers.
7. Due to its high content of water, grated figs act as an excellent skin cleanser and help prevent and treat acne.
8. Rich in calcium and potassium, figs help prevent osteoporosis and increase bone density.
9. Tryptophan in figs helps sleep and helps eliminate sleep disorders such as insomnia.
10. Especially nowadays, figs are also used to treat sexual weakness.
11. Iron supplements are great sources of iron, minerals that help produce red blood cells that prevent anemia. Pregnant women are encouraged to maintain high levels of red blood cells.
12. fig leaves have therapeutic properties. Oral leaves can help diabetics reduce the absorption of insulin.
13. Supplements also contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help prevent coronary heart disease.