Information on Kumquat:
Kumquat are evergreen plants, which can be grown indoors. Oranges are grown as ornamental plants, even made of bonsai. In China and Vietnam, the fruit fell out of sight or was displayed on the occasion of the Lunar New Year, as it was thought that lobster was a symbol of luck.
Oriental or use fruit as a cure for diseases caused by cold such as pharyngitis, cold, etc.
Nutrition from Kumquat
In Kumquat contain nutrient rich ingredients such as pectin 10%, vitamin C 0.13-0.24 mg%, Fe 5,1 mg%. Cu, 0.8 mg, sugar, organic acids and fortunelin. The pod contains 25 components, including 0.4% a-pinene, 2.7% protein, 2.8% sabinene, 8.4% limonene, 0.3% b-ocimene, linalool 1.55.
With such nutritional values, eating whey is absolutely good for health.
Benefits from Kumquat:
– Eat Kumquat that help boost the immune system: Blueberries also contain lots of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps stimulate the growth of new cells and boost the immune system’s ability to help prevent infection, bacteria and fungi.
Scientists at the National Institutes of Health said the fruit contains many antioxidants that contain proanthocyanidins, which help prevent bacteria, reduce urinary tract infections, favor prostate cancer patients.
– Cough: Modern research shows that fruits contain many pectins, essential oils, sugars and vitamins, which have anti-inflammatory effects, cough expectoration, asthma, antibacterial and antiviral.
– Digestive Support: Fiber in whey supports digestive tract movement, eliminates constipation, flatulence, bloating, and abdominal pain, while increasing nutrient uptake efficiency.
– Diabetes prevention: In addition to digestive effects, fruit also works to prevent diabetes. Fiber can help to optimize insulin and glucose balance in the body.
– Good for the eyes: Quats rich in vitamin A and beta carotene, helps reduce oxidative stress in the retinal cells, thus reducing macular degeneration and cataract.
– Weight loss supplements: High fiber content, high content of water, low calorie count, makes it ideal for those who are trying to lose weight.