Information on Langsat fruit
Langsat fruit is the Malaysian peninsula, but now it is popular throughout Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Langsat trees are medium trees, about 10-15 m high.
Amber blooms, inflorescence or raceme.
Round fruit tree, diameter about 5 cm, plastic shell. White rice is opaque, sometimes almost transparent, divided into 5-6 segments. Each segment has a grain. The acidity is slightly sour, when ripe it is sweeter. Bone seed is very bitter, difficult to separate from the rice so people eat when they swallow the whole citrus to avoid the seeds. Langsat fruit in the summer from May to October.
Nutrition from in Langsat fruit
Langsat fruit is scientific name is Lansium domesticum, family Meliaceae. According to nutritionists, every 100 grams of boneless meat contains 0.8 grams of protein; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g fiber; 20 mg calcium; 30 mg phosphorus; 0.089 mg thiamine; 0.134 mg of ribofl avine, 1 mg of ascorbic acid and plenty of vitamin A.
Fiber, fat, protein, vitamins B1, B2, B3, C, E are considered to be antioxidant substances that help the body eliminate the free radicals that lead to the risk. Cardiovascular disease, stroke and other factors such as Ca, Fe, P … help increase red blood cells and prevent anemia.
Fiber in the Langsat fruit improves the digestive system and prevents many cancers. In addition, thanks to the rich thiamin, containing riboflavin, the bacon is known for its excellent anti-migraine and niacin effects, which reduce bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol in the blood.
Benefits from Langsat fruit:
1. Is a very good antioxidant for the body: Vitamin C in the berry acts as an antioxidant. Antioxidants help prevent the generation of harmful free radicals, which are formed during energy conversion. Antioxidants also play a role in protecting the body from harmful substances and pollution.
2. Good for the gums: Vitamin C in this fruit also plays an active role in maintaining the health of the gums.
3. Prevent premature aging: Free radicals are one of the causes of premature aging. The abundant vitamin C in the bonsai will protect important molecules such as proteins, fats, carbohydrates, nucleic acids … from free radicals, toxins and pollutants. Therefore, this fruit also works to prevent premature aging.
4. Quick Recovery: Vitamin C in bones also help maintain immunity, help athletes recover quickly after hard work.
5. Good for the digestive system: Because it contains high fiber, it is very useful for digestion, preventing colon cancer and releasing free radicals that cause cancer. The amount of calories, minerals, iron in the bowl is higher than apples and oranges.
6. Helps to lose weight: Vitamin C is important in the synthesis of small molecules such as proteins called carnitine. Carnitine plays an important role in fat burning. Therefore, if the level of carnitine in the body is high will reduce the accumulation of fat. The abundant amount of vitamin C in bacon gives weight loss to many women.
7. Helps strengthen teeth thanks to the amount of phosphorus in the berry. This is a very good enamel protection.
8. Control cholesterol levels: The presence of vitamin C in boron affects the metabolism, so they have a good effect on controlling cholesterol levels and preventing gallstones.
9. Skin Beauty: Vitamin E content in bonsai is very useful for skin. They maintain and improve the skin’s elasticity and moisture, prevent aging skin while protecting the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays as well as accelerating wound healing.
10. Prevent cardiovascular problems: The abundant source of B vitamins in the birch helps to remove sugar from the body, preventing cardiovascular problems.